TopGaN is participating in the following Projects:
1. STREP: Microsystems Based on Wide Band Gap Materials for Future Space Transmitting Ultra Wideband Receiving Systems SATURNE
2. ENIAC 2009: Micro and Nano Technologies Based on Wide Band Gap Materials for Future Transmitting, Receiving and Sensing Systems MERCURE.
Both Projects aim in fabrication of monolithic microwave intergrated circuits based on nitride semiconductor transistors (LPA, LNA and others) and MEMS switches. The task of TopGaN is to develop new AlGaN/GaN epi structores and to deliver the epi-wafers to the Partners.
3. EDOCAL: Early Detection of Cancer Using Photonic Crystal Lasers http://www.edocal.eu
In this program, TopGaN is delivering laser diodes which serve as a light source for cancer detection by spectroscopic methods.
4. TopGaN is implementing the Marie Curie Industry-Academia Partnerships and Pathways project SINOPLE: Surface engineered InGaN heterostructures of N-polar and nonpolar GaN-substrates for green light emitters. This project is financed by the European Union.
The goal of this project is to develop the potential of molecular beam epitaxy on nearly dislocation free GaN single crystals for semiconductor lasers in the green spectral range (520-550nm).
5. TopGaN is implementing an international Project DYNAMIC BLUE, A self tuning blue laser system for medical treatments coordinated under EUREKA Initiative. The polish part of the project is cofinanced by The National Center for Research and Development – NCBiR.
As part of the Project TopGaN implements the following task: Nitride laser diodes as an element of diagnostic instruments for early detection of cancer and of other medical instruments.
6. TopGaN Ltd. is implementing the Ultraviolet Diode Laser Arrays project which is cofinanced by the European Union through the Regional Development Found under the Operational Programme – Innovative Economy 2007-2013.
7. MEGA: Next Generation Intelligent Microsystems Based on Wide Band Gap Materials – E!Eur-07-304/27/NCBiR/11.
8. NANOCOM: Reconfigurable Microsystem Based on Wide Band Gap Materials, Minaturized and Nanostructured RF-MEMS, http://project-nanocom.com/ – ENIAC-2010-1/3/2010.
9. NANOTEC: Nanostructured materials and RF-MEMS RFIC/MMIC technologies for highly adaptive and reliable RF systems – http://project-nanotec.com – FP7-ICT-2011-7.
10. uv LASE (EUROSTARS): AlGaInN Ultraviolet laser diodes and arrays – E!6368.
High power laser diode array:
Laser diode array with separately controllable emitters: